Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sunny day...

Today is sunny.  Very nice.  Beautiful blue skies with tufts of clouds.  A gentle breeze keeping the heat at bay to some extent.  To some extent...  The last few days have been incredibly hot for Halifax weather.  Upwards of 32c.  People here aren't used to it.  I'm not sure they ever would be.  Especially after a summer of rain.  Personally, I think it's funny.  Sure, it makes me tired and hot and sometimes cranky but really, now, we've been complaining on a whole that it's been too wet!  Well, God's got a sense of humour.  That's all there is to it.  We just like to complain.  When really, all we need to do is sit back, enjoy the sun and stop worrying about the condition of life.  God's got it in His hand.  Why do we always worry?  Why do we always complain?  I don't know.  What I do know is that I do it way too much.