Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Consumer Panels

I just got a survey in the mail today from the Consumer Panel of Canada. They would like me to keep a diary for them of my spending habits. I wonder if I'll be able to do that. I think it would really help in my budgeting. Perhaps I'll give it a try...'cause I've always been good at keeping diaries...Blah....

There's something about completing surveys. In a way I feel good for contributing but in another way it seems that I'm just adding to the plethora of useless information out there. Now, I know the info can be used to help in targeting sales and helping the country to fix problems, but how much good can a person's opinion really do? We always tell our children that if they can dream it, they can do it. Is this true? Do our good intentions really make a difference? I think it all depends on God. If He wants it to work, it will. If not, it won't.

No comments: