Thursday, June 14, 2007
putting it all back together...
So...as soon as I closed the computer after writing my last entry, I had a phone call from Jordan. He was very happy about his MCAT mark! 29Q, I guess, is a drastic increase in score from 25N. The letters indicate his writing skills, with the further down the alpahbet being better. And his verbal reasoning scores were way up. He's actually excited! That makes me feel so much better. And when he got home we talked about his second job and he's pretty sure it's their problem and while it concerns him, he's not to blame. He feels things will work out and all will be well. And to top it all off, we have decided to stay in the Maritimes for the next year at least. Jordan has told one boss that he'll be here until next September. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean we won't move to NB and have him travel back and forth for jobs, but we'll take that as it comes. :) So far, I'm happy. (Amazing how my moods change, eh?) I'm glad I didn't let my depression hold me back from doing my Avon business today too. I've had three calls already from that job in one evening. It seems like an encouraging indicator. Also, with staying here, I feel that I can commit to doing more ministry in my church. I like the idea of that. I've been kind of disconnected because of kids, uncertainty, etc. It'd be good to be involved. Anyway, life is still uncertain but it's looking up. Pieces are coming together a little bit. Maybe some day I'll see the puzzle. Maybe I won't but I will be content in the Lord's masterpiece.