I'll be going away on a cruise with Zebediah, my Mom and sister, Bethany, this summer. We're trying to get Katrina to go too, but things are complicated. This started out with me wanting to take only Bethany as a grad present to her. Now there are a few of us going and I don't quite know what to make of it all! I'm really excited to make this a girl thing, but I don't want anyone to feel left out. I also can't afford to help anyone else out. And even if I could, would it be taken as wanted? I don't know!
There's so much else going on in my life too. Jordan is applying for a job in Moncton. If he doesn't get that, we're thinking of going to Manitoba for school. That felt like a cool idea at one time, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe I'm just excited about the prospects of moving to NB. It'd be nice to be around family...I think. Part of that idea twists my stomach with anxiety. It'd be good to move closer to home for so many reasons. But then, I'm still not sure what God wants. I feel so blind at times.