Thursday, May 29, 2008

Departures

Renee and Julian leave tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Nathan. Michelle went away a couple weeks ago. (I know she's coming back...but it might not be the same.) We'll be moving. I'm not sad at the thought of simple life changes. I'm depressed that marriages break up. I'm frustrated with my own inability to help. I'm uncertain of my own ability to understand God and His plan for my life. I don't want to say goodbye. I'm tired of people not communicating what's really on their hearts. I'm tired of not being able to communicate what's on my own heart. I can tell Jordan anything, but can I share with those around me. Hah! I clam up. I shut up. I stay put and hope it'll all work out around me. God! Give me a voice and teach me how to use it.