Thursday, June 5, 2008
my call right now
I think God's calling me to go to Winnipeg. Not just a good idea now. A call. The other day, I read, "The LORD had said to Abram, 'Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you." (Gen. 12:1) This kind of made me feel like Moncton is not an option for me, even though it's where I want to be. And then Jordan shared news about the med school in NB. Apparently it will be starting up in two years' time. Just when we'd be done in Winnipeg. He kind of feels like that's a sign of things to come too. Everything is working out. I just wish I had more confidence in the selling of our house. I feel it needs to sell. I just wish I could see how. Hmmmm...