On another note... I recently read a book by Shaine Clayborne, one of the founders of the simple way. Then today, I found out today that his house, and pretty much the whole block where their work is situated has been utterly destroyed by a warehouse fire. It's so surreal to me, and I only read a book about it. What must the people who lived, worked, played, shared in community be feeling? The utube video of the fire shared their devastation and their HOPE. There was even a bit of excitement. Wow! I love it when God works this way.
Yet another note... At least three of us are sick. Benjamin and I both have colds and ears that hurt a lot. Zebediah seems to have a cold too, and is irritable from needles he received yesterday. I'm just waiting to see who else gets sick in our house. At least we're sick now. Perhaps this means we won't be sick for our trip. :)