Friday, July 11, 2008

Make me a Blessing

I've been asked if I would like to speak at The Agora on the 27th.  This has got me thinking about what I should talk about.  The church has been going through the book of Colossians and should be finished by the time I get there.  Only thing is, the verse that kept popping into my head was Colossians 4:6, "Let your speech always be with grace..."  I didn't realize the until the other day that it is in Colossians.  Hmmm...  I was also told that if we were still in Colossians, we'd probably be in the "Goodbyes" of the book.  Kind of fitting for what is happening with our family.  Also, a hymn I love called "Make me a blessing" would really fit into those themes as well as one from Zechariah.  Anyway...there are lots of ideas floating around.  Now I just need to get the time to work on them.  God, please protect me and help me to say what Your people need to hear.