Peanut butter cookies: "Mom was here for the past three days and last night she made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. They were sooo good. I used to like making them but now I get frustrated because I always burn them or it takes too long due to little kids taking my time. That's ok though. I love babies! If anyone has a good cookie recepie, I'd love to try it." -769 days ago.
Sunny day with hope for the future: "The maple tree outside my window catches the sunbeams perfectly. Some bright, some shadowed, all rustling gently in the wind. The past few days have been filled with rain and wetness. Today, the gentleness of the sunbeams seems to speak of great days to com. Not only days of warmth and outdoor adventures but also days of fulfillment and joy. A lot can be said by a leaf and a sumbeam dancing together. :D Perhaps nature is rejoicing with me over the future. Today I met with Sue from leadership at The Agora. We talked for nearly two hours about my past and what is going to happen at Living Waters. When all is said and done, no one really knows what's coming, but we are expectant without expectations. :D God, I look forward to workign with You and to seeing what You have in store. I will trust You!" - 772 days ago
Thoughts of the future: "The other day I had a meeting with my pastor about attending the Living Waters conference in Sussex. It's amazing how a conversation, or the thought of a conversation, can make a person so confused. It seems that I'm often given what I feel is a message from God and then when I talk about it to people, they ask so many questions or outright say that they don't agree with the message for me. God, is it from you? I'm trying not to interpret too mkuch. I just want to do what you want. But I get so confused! I know you're in control of my future, my "Destiny" as JB calls it. I just don't know how to communicate to others what I feel. Arrgh!" -776 days ago